Saturday, August 2, 2014

August Goals

I think I need to start writing down things I want to accomplish... so I don't completely forget them 10 seconds after I think of them.  And I like to cross things off a list, so why not combine the two? Here is my starter list for August:

1. Drink more water. I usually just drink coffee (hello Starbucks addiction) and pop, but I know water is important.  I've just discovered how good cucumber water is and I can't believe I've never tried it before!  Hopefully this helps me increase my water intake.

2. Start a fitness regimen. I wish I could say this is purely for health purposes, but in reality, I'm going to the beach soon and I want to look good in a bikini! I do want to be in shape to keep up with my 2 girls and hopefully getting more exercise in will help with my diabetes control. 

3. Clean/sort/purge baby clothes. Georgia and Olivia already have owned more clothes than I think I have ever owned!  I can't get rid of Olivia's old clothes yet since Georgia may end up being able to wear them, but they are completely disorganized and it's driving me crazy!

4. Paint my nails more. I need more me time.  That's all.  


No comments:

Post a Comment